- Small business owners shouldn’t have to worry about compliance or timeline with payroll processing.
Ashton Bookkeeping Services will establish the most efficient and effective process to suit your needs.
We will take care of your compliance work such as annual payment summaries for your employees and reports to ATO, workers compensation reporting, payment summaries for your contractors and superannuation reporting
We also offer payroll services for your domestic employees such as nannies, cleaners and other domestic help staff where there is an obligation to process payroll
Payroll set up service:
- Payroll software setup, payroll setting including processing first payslip
- Draft employment contract complying with NES if required.
- Required ATO registrations and TFN Declaration forms.
- Details of ATO and superannuation compliance and due dates.
- Explanation of leave entitlements and calculation of leave of accruals for your situation.
- Assistance in occupational health and safety compliance.
- Organising and managing your workers compensation insurance obligation.
- Advice on how to meet all end of year financial compliance.
- Templates and information on how to manage warnings and terminations.
- All related forms including Annual Payment Summary for your employee and the ATO.
Domestic Employee Payroll
Further to the normal payroll services, we provide payroll service for domestic staff such as nannies, maids and cleaners.
If your domestic employee is on a set number of hours, the employee pay will be sent out automatically via email to yourself and your domestic employee. If the hours vary each pay period, your domestic employee may be required to send in a time sheet. The net balance is paid, directly to the domestic employee, with the super and tax withheld until they are due for payment.
Once set up, the service is self regulating with minimal contact required, you will only need to contact Ashton Bookkeeping if there is any change to the hours worked or leave taken.