Let us worry about your books so that you can focus on your business
Why use cloud accounting?
- You can access your database from your mobile devices or computer with an internet connection.
- Online accounting facilitates small business owners to stay connected with their bookkeepers and accountants.
- We are Xero Partners and can offer you support with your bookkeeping and queries regarding your Xero database.
Specific benefits of using Xero
- Automated daily bank feeds
You can set up a bank feed to automatically import bank statements into Xero. This saves you having to manually import them yourself.
- Available anywhere and anytime you’re online
Because it is in the cloud, you can work where you want, when you want, and have as many users as you like for not extra cost!
Typically business owners may use an Excel spreadsheet to track all income and expenses, and then create invoices in a Word or Excel documents. This is quite an inefficient way of keeping records, especially as your business grows. With Xero, invoicing is not only customised to your business, it is fast and simple. In just a few clicks you can create an invoice for a client and email it to them, you can even see when they open it, so no more “I never received the invoice” excuses!
- Easy to use and access
As a cloud-based solution, Xero is accessible from practically any device that’s connected to the Internet. This offers a major advantage to small business operators, enabling them to see the latest up-to-date information and stay in control of all receivables, payments and transactions.
- Ability to upload files
Xero lets users upload and attach files to be used as supportive documents for various transactions. This way, important and useful information can be added to individual transactions, making it easier to keep track of all things.
- Integration with other programs
Xero is great at your overall record keeping including timesheets for employees, payroll and compliance as a stand-alone solution. However, its compatibility and ability to integrate with other programs and systems, significantly enhances its usefulness to the small business owner.
- Compliance with the ATO
The system is constantly updated internally to ensure ATO compliance. As soon as it becomes compulsory, all superannuation and tax rates are updated automatically. You will never need to upload new rates, as is often the case with desktop-based systems.
Why choose our bookkeeping service
- We offer professional bookkeeping to the reconciled trial balance stage
- We offer fully integrated Payroll Services.
- We Prepare and lodge BAS, Annual Reporting Summaries.
- We can prepare Business Plans, Forecasts, Bank Submissions.